REMEMBER: Meetings are mandatory and you are only allowed to miss two and that only for a good reason: such as sickness, school or vacation. You can not choose to go to another au pair group meeting just because you feel like it or have a friend that goes there. It is a State Department regulation that an au pair must meet with their own LCC each month, so if you do miss a meeting for a good reason, it is your responsibility to contact me to possibly make it up. Make up meetings are on a case by case basis and normally scheduled at the same time for all au pairs who missed a meeting, but not necessarily done every month. Thank you.
Tentative meeting schedule: For more info for the month ahead, click on Au-Pair meetings under categories on the right
side of this page. http://bbostanci.aupairnews.com/category/au-pair-meetings/
Meetings are subject to change due to venue availability, bad weather or other unforeseen issues.
2020 meeting dates – subject to change
- January 12, 5 pm; Ice Hockey game
- February 4 – SkyZone host family and au pair Kids First fundraiser. Details to follow
- March 8 – Diamond Gymnastics rock climbing and gym
- April 9 or 13 – Mall Scavenger Hunt or Easter Egg Hunt
- May 2 – Au Pair Disco cruise – remainder check in at park May 4th.
- June 7 – International Fest host family event
- September – Fire Department