REMEMBER: Meetings are mandatory and you are only allowed to miss two and that only for a good reason: such as sickness, school or vacation. You can not choose to go to another au pair group meeting just because you feel like it or have a friend that goes there. It is a State Department regulation that an au pair must meet with their own LCC each month, so if you do miss a meeting for a good reason, it is your responsibility to contact me to possibly make it up. Make up meetings are on a case by case basis and normally scheduled at the same time for all au pairs who missed a meeting, but not necessarily done every month. Thank you.
Tentative meeting schedule: For more info for the month ahead, click on Au-Pair meetings under categories on the right
side of this page. http://bbostanci.aupairnews.com/category/au-pair-meetings/
Meetings are subject to change due to venue availability, bad weather or other unforeseen issues.
2018 meeting dates – subject to change
- January 7 – Rock climbing and gym floor
- February 11 – Ice skating
- February 24 – Volunteering event – not sure yet – waiting to hear
- March 4 – Fire Department
- April 4 – Easter egg hunt
- May 9 – Bucket list – water safety
- June 10 – International Fest – Host family event
- July 15th – World Cup – watch and play
- August 5th – Zumba