Travel to Canada

Monday, 14 March 2016

Important if you are intending on traveling to Canada: As of March 15, 2016, au pairs (all non-Canadians except American citizens) need to submit an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) if entering Canada by air. If the au pair needs a visa to visit Canada, they do not need the eTA […]


DS-2019 Forms and I-94 cards

Monday, 31 August 2009

DS-2019 Form      I-94 Card DS-2019 Form The DS-2019 Form is the form you receive from the embassy in your home country, which is placed in an envelope and opened by the immigration officer at the airport when you enter the United States. It is stamped and given back to you. […]


Travelling outside of the U.S.

Thursday, 5 March 2009

If at any time during your year, you decide to travel outside of the United States, even to your home country, please talk to me first. First, you will have to mail your DS-2019 form to the Boston office for a signature. Without a signed DS form you will not […]